Wednesday, August 11, 2010

any day now

sometimes i really hate memories, and how easily they come back. these little triggers are everywhere, things that remind me of a time or a place, or a person. sure i was happy then, but i just want to forget everything now. i mean every time i see a silver honda i flinch, because i think its nicks car. every time.
summer has been rather nice though. mostly i have just been hanging out at home with my brother, or doing stuff with friends. i love the freedom of being able to do whatever, or nothing at all. like right now i am eating starbursts. i can still feel the burden of school though, waiting, just about to come around the corner. i feel like this is going to be my toughest year yet. especially since this is my last year of high school, and i will have so much work with college applications. i already feel behind, ha.
the other day my dad was counting all of the concerts i'm going to this month. its was five i think? i'm really excited.

1 comment:

  1. wow summer is definitely different for me. i feel like i should feel that i can just do nothing but i can't.

    ReplyDelete